Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Long time, no see!

Update on Hot Topic polish:

It did not start chipping for 6 days!  Even then, it was only a tiny chip on my right hand's index finger (meaning, the finger used for everything).  It still stayed put until the 8th day, and then I had to remove it.  Well worth the length of time having to apply it (for me, since nail polish chips really quickly on me).

What's coming up:

You will see reviews on gel eyeliner and mascara from Jane Cosmetics; body spray, deep moisturizer, and body wash from Bath and Body Works; makeup remover cloths from Oil of Olay; foundation from Rimmel; nail polish from Sally Hanson; makeup primer from Hard Candy; lip liner from Nyx, and much more!

You might wonder why I only review drugstore or "affordable" items, rather than higher quality products from M.A.C. or Sephora.  Well, firstly, I want this blog to be accessible to everyone.  I read a lot of blogs and watch a lot of vlogs where the makeup used it very expensive, or you can only order it on the internet.  Not ALL cities or towns have a M.A.C. or Sephora store.  MOST cities and towns have drugstores or department stores (like Walmart, Zellers, Target, etc.), where they can purchase inexpensive brands of makeup.  Secondly, I have a limited income, and would like to show people they can look fabulous without spending $30 on one shade of eye shadow.

I look forward to doing more reviews, and especially some video tutorials on looks using products YOU can find.  And if you want to use $30 eyeshadow, you certainly can--as long as it's the same shade! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment